Friday, December 6, 2013

Battle Bunny Invades the Library!!

I was in the library, minding my own business and reading one of my favorites


when I heard a voice say, "Today is my special day and I will take over the world!" I looked behind me and saw



Battle Bunny!!

"I'm the Iron Guy and I'll stop you!" I said as I prepared to defend my library.


But, with his special powers on his special day, even the Iron Guy wasn't tough enough.


I thought the library was doomed until I heard another voice say, "Unhand my friend!" We looked up and saw



Birthdayarbarian Battle Bear!!

The two enemies squared off--but who will win?


Will Battle Bunny take over the library and the world?? Or will Barbarian Battle Bear stop his evil plans?

 Only YOU can decide!! 

Vote on the poll on the left-hand side of the page. I'll leave it up through December 15. On December 16, I'll let you know whether Battle Bunny or Barbarian Battle Bear wins. So vote, guys--the fate of the library and the world is in your hands!!

UPDATE--OK, the battle between the two titans is still raging, so I'll extend the deadline. The poll will now stay open through December 19. VOTE!!! And may the best battle animal win!

No comments: