Friday, September 26, 2008

Of Webkinzs, Harry Potter, Capt'n Eli and 39 Clues

Hi all!!!!! It's the meanest Sith, even badder than Lord Voldemort, that you all love so much....... Darth Bill!!!!!!!!! Well I have a couple of things that I really need to talk about on this post. So lets just get to it then:

1) How many of you out there have heard about this Webkinz phenomenon? Well Mrs. Leah here at ImaginOn has adopted one that was forced upon us. I swear, I think these creatures are pure evil. Just take a look:






Just look into it's eyes!!!!! I tell you this creature is up to no good. Can you feel the evilness just radiating from it??????








Well it just so happened that Leah was not here today so I took matters into my on hands and challenged this vicious animal, with sharp pointy teeth, to a duel!!!!

What happened, you are asking yourselves?????? Well let's just say once I find were this evil creature is now hiding I will soon have a new pair of very comfortable winter gloves. Check out below the Webkinz''s cowardice as it runs from my lightsaber:



Help me!!! Help me!!! This here Sith is crazy!!!!!!


2) Well I finalllllllllllllly finished reading the last installment of the Harry Potter Series: "The Deathly Hallows" or as I like to call it, "That really long book that took me forever to read because it was not that great in my humble opinion (and did I mention it was way, way to long with not much happening)." Okay, I know I am going to get a bunch of flack on this comment, so give me your best shot!!!!!! I stand by my words proudly and with courage!!!! See the picture to the left of how this book almost was the end of me:






3) The second installment in "The Undersea Adventures of Capt'n Eli" has recently come out (we are in the process of getting some copies that the wonderful folk up in Maine were so kind to give to the library system) and me and Carl are in Graphic Novel Heaven!!!!!!!! Check out the pics below:



Carl and myself high-fiving as we get ready to dig into the latest Capt'n Eli Graphic Novel!!!!!













Carl showing off his very cool "Capt'n Eli" Shirt that the Maine "Capt'n Eli Makers" sent him!!!!!











4) The 39 Clues Book: "The Maze of Bones" and the website game is extremely popular here in the Spangler Room. Just look how nicely we play together to be the next to get to read it:





Yea, just one big happy family!!!! Kinda makes me weepy eyed (just feel the love)!!!!!!!


























Well, that's all I got for now folks. Talk to me and tell me what you think.
Peace,

Bill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NEW SHIRTS! Should we tell Austin?!?! AND I have run across some VERY DANGEROUS and VICIOUS webkinz... one is the PINK POODLE... BEWARE!!! This one was especially hard to stop with the FORCE.... we had to resort to the DROID DECAR thingy.