Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hooray! Our First Boy Review of The Maze of Bones!

And guess who wrote it? Our good and faithful friend cyber kid 303!
The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan is awesome (you can buy it on Amazon.com). I can not wait for the sequel, A False Note, to come out. For those of you who have not read it, I have to tell you that Ben Franklin, the Wright Brothers, Harry Houdini, Sir Issic Newton, and the guy who invented microwave burritos are Cahills. And YOU might be one, too! Dan and Amy Cahill who are kids go on a dangerous quest to be the richest, most powerful people in the world, but there are others who are trying to kill them to do this first. I liked this book because it has adventure at every turn.

Fantastic, cyber kid! Everyone here at the Imaginon library is hooked on the 39 Clues game, including me! My fellow librarians, including Bill, tell me how great it is. I'm going to wait until this weekend before I start reading it because I know what will happen--I'll get so caught up in it that I won't want to do anything else! Zack, as he said yesterday, has other things to read first, but I bet he'll go through it in a hurry. If you go to the 39 Clues website, you'll see the countdown until the time the next book comes out. Have you been there, cyber kid? What branch of the family are you? I'm Tomas, proud to say!
Searching for Clues,
Carl

No comments: