Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Top 12 List From a Fellow Reader and Blogger!!

Hey everyone,

It's Carl. Just got a comment from our friend Hacksaw Jim Duggan over at the Guys Read blog. Take a look:

Hey Guys,Cool post. It Makes me want to celebrate Happy Blog Day! I want to list my top 12 07-08 books,too, so here goes. ( Not listed in any certain order)
1)The Percy Jackson Series by Rick Riordan
2)The Looking Glass Wars & Seeing Redd by Frank Beddor
3)Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
4)Snakehead by Anthony Horowitz ( I cant put the whole series because I read all the other books last year)
5)The Maximum Ride series by James Patterson By far the best series I've ever read...
6)Notes from the Midnight Driver by Jordan Sonnenblick
7)The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
8)The Teen James Bond series ( Silverfin & Blood Fever) by Charlie Higson
9)Crispin & the Cross of Lead by Avi ( I haven't read the second yet )
10)The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Seltznik
11)The Downsiders by Neal Shusterman
12)Milkweed by Jerry Spinelli
Well, those are my top 12 07-08 books read. If you want to see my Meosphere, then check out the latest post on the Guys Read blog!
Hacksaw Jim Duggan from Guys Read

Thanks, Hacksaw Jim! I haven't had a chance to look at your Mesosphere yet, but hope to soon. Have any of you other guys seen it? BTW, they've had a great discussion on what makes a book a Guy Book. Do you all have any thoughts about that? Or a Top 12 list of your own? Write to them and us!

No comments: