Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cyberkid Sounds Off!

Looks like we're getting some lively discussion as well as votes. cyberkid 303 has something he really wants to say:


The Lightning Thief so did not reek!!!!!!It is the best book ever. It is all about Percy, who gets kicked out of boarding school. He then realizes he is a half-blood. A half-blood is a half god, half human. He is chased by a lot of minotaurs, hellhounds, furies, and other things. He is offered a quest to return the stolen lightning bolt.

VOTE FOR THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cyberkid 303 votes:

Percy Jackson
Charlie Bone
Harry Potter
Jack Sparrow

Hey, who said that The Lightning Thief reeks???!!!??? Them's fightin' words!! Who told you that, cyberkid? I'll thrash 'em and smash 'em and crash 'em--Well, you get the idea. I really like the PJ books. But I'll tell you guys something; I really like the Narnia books too. If they go head to head, well, I'll have a hard time deciding. Hmmm. Well, Ive said it before, and I'll say it again--Percy Jackson all the way!! But nothing will ever take the place of my beloved Narnia or Lord of the Rings books. I'd say those two and Percy Jackson are my all-time favorites.
But I'm getting off the subject. You'll notice that cyberkid included a review with his votes. That means he got a "three point shot." In other words, he gets 3 extra points for writing a review. So take notice, everyone!! If you want extra points, write in some reviews. You can do it even if you've already voted. Or if you've given us a paper ballot.
BTW, if you want to see something really fun, go to the Guys Read blog (you can go there from our links on the left-hand side of the page) and look at their Peeps Jousting!!

Carl

No comments: